The Soroka Corporation is a healthcare IT industry leader, driving change in the development of Electronic Health Record systems specifically designed for small and mid-sized practices, as well as championing awareness and adoption among providers in New York, LA, Boston and Chicago.
We provide consulting services completely independent of biases and compensation from all EHR vendors.
Soroka Corporation is certified with the top industry vendors and has helped clients implement EHR systems including AllScripts, NextGen, eClinicalWorks, GE Centricity, Vitera/Sage EHR, Mac Practice, SOAPware, NextGen, and Practice Fusion.
From performing a Needs Analysis, RFPs (Request for Proposal), Fit Gap analysis, conversions, implementation and training – we are here for you every step of the way, taking away the headache and weight off your shoulders. At present, most providers realize they need to transition to an EHR – we can help you make the move.
Our solutions include:
- Web Based (Cloud) EHR systems
- Local EHR systems installed at your practice
- Servers and backup for your patient files and studies
- Meaningful Use Attestation with CMS for $44,000 Incentive Program
- Mobile access to EHR
- Project Management
- Training of Providers and Staff
- Customized Templates and Forms
- Practice Management