From simple day to day computer support to complete HIPAA technology compliance – our team will ensure that your office runs smoothly, phones operate properly, printers print, and computer software works. We will also leverage your current systems to implement HIPAA compliant e-mail and local PC policies that will assure patient information is kept confidential and data stays secure.
Soroka Corporation provides dependable, consistent, and cost effective services including:
- Data backup and Recovery Services
- Inter-office communication systems
- Centralizing electronic data storage to meet government compliance requirements
- Network and file security
- Conversion and imaging of paper charts to electronic records.
- Creating interfacing between clinical Diagnostic equipment and practice software.
- Setting up a Virtual Private Network for offsite access to files.
- Installing single and multi-office Internet(VoIP) phone systems
- Creating a full-office video monitoring solutions with remote access.
- Automation of employee hiring/termination logins, emails, etc.
- Remote equipment monitoring
- Live customer support
- Procurement, sales and leasing of IT hardware and software
- Hardware & software upgrades, repairs, and new installations
- Web enabled Application development
- Network Management upgrades, repairs, and new installations
- Detailed record keeping of your technology assets and service history
- Security and virus protection